A Forum

I would like this to be a forum for political and social thought. I would like to try to keep it civil. That can be difficult as people, myself included, usually feel strongly about these issues. I will try not to be insulting though insult is often in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe no one will ever read this but me, maybe it will just turn out to be my private journal. We'll see.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What Nunes Revealed

Congressman Nunes seemed to think that what he revealed to Trump and the press was big news, that it proved that Trump was right about the wire taps.  No, it didn't vindicate Trump for his ludicrous claims.  What it showed was far more disturbing, it showed us that foreign agents who were under surveillance by  our counterintelligence agencies were talking to members of the Trump team.  Rather than proving Trump was accurate his accusations  it suggests that members of his team may not be honest brokers of Americas interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment