A Forum

I would like this to be a forum for political and social thought. I would like to try to keep it civil. That can be difficult as people, myself included, usually feel strongly about these issues. I will try not to be insulting though insult is often in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe no one will ever read this but me, maybe it will just turn out to be my private journal. We'll see.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

I'm Rubber, You're Glue

When I hear trump's vitriol spewing against Hilary Clinton I think of the old school yard saying "You're rubber, I'm glue, everything you say against me bounces of me and sticks to you"
It is trump who has left a trail of lies and crooked dealings through out his career.  It is trump who has been accused of defrauding the students of trump University.  It is trump who declared corporate bankruptcy and left contractors holding the bag.  It is lying trump, crooked trump, deceitful trump who has been nominated by the Republicans.  Small minded trump deserves no caps in his name, he is a small man who would bring down the United States of America to his level if he were to be elected.

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking that we should be in Florida during election season working to get people registered and out to vote, since it is a swing state. But we are citizens of Oregon -- more like-minded people here which is comfortable for us -- but our vote might make more difference in Florida (where we spend almost half a year nowadays.... but not forever.)

    I admire you for putting your views out for others besides those in your own State.

    ReplyDelete