A Forum

I would like this to be a forum for political and social thought. I would like to try to keep it civil. That can be difficult as people, myself included, usually feel strongly about these issues. I will try not to be insulting though insult is often in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe no one will ever read this but me, maybe it will just turn out to be my private journal. We'll see.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Are Trump Voters Deplorable?

  Are Trump Voters Deplorable?  I don't know about most but I will tell you about one encounter I had.
   I was walking up the street to my home.  As I approached a neighbor's house which had a Trump yard sign a  woman who was unknown to me charged at me cheering for Trump.  That was a bit like running at a bull waving a red flag.  I know, I should have ignored her, kept on walking but I couldn't help myself and said what I thought of Trump.  We exchanged our views and as she walked away she said to my neighbor "she should be euthanized".  I think that counts as deplorable.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment